30 May 2011

I made this card last week end at LOTV coloring work shop in the UK. All the materials were supplied to finish the card and I just assembled it in my own way at home. The sample card was made by Bev but I changed it a bit. I loved doing the coloring and think I will enjoy my copics and promarkers even more now. I now also have some flowers from Wild ordchid crafts so no excuse to not make some of these gorgeous cards.

I would love to join a DT as it would motivate me to do more cards.

3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Your card is just stunning hun, I just love these colors. I just saw Bev´s card too, which was much like it just kept in red and pink colors, but I admit, I like these better, but the card itself is stunning, and you did an awesome hob here. Love it.

Tab said...

Fabulous card, hun I love the sweet image, colours and flowers that you have used.....truly beautiful :o)

You asked me what breed my dog was, he is a Shih Tzu, hun and a naughty one at that LOL....sorry to hear of your loss....we lost our Labrador last year and it broke our hearts. I hope your heart heals in time, hun.

Hugs Tab xxx

Sarah said...

Your work is truely lovely!