13 Oct 2014

I have not been around for a long time blog wise. That doesn't mean I haven't done anything though. I don't know why but I am always a bit worried about posting here as never really understand what I am doing, lol. I know, if I did it more often I would get the hang of it eventually. I have not done much in paper crafting in the last months. My fabrics seen to attract me so much and I keep trying new things. My latest play is using a hunters star ruler and I made one quare with two fat quarters. It was quite fun. I made it at my friends  Dorothy as she had the ruler. Here is a picture of it before it is quilted.

3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo Joanne, no need to worry about blogging it is really for you..

.. but we like to join in too :D

I am not doing much myself at the mo having a break and also not been well but mending :D l

I love the result of your fat quarters, really great work!! thanks for sharing it, every blessing, Shaz in Oz.x

Anne said...

This is gorgeous! Clever gal! Share when you can, blogging should be guilt free! xx

Carol Wood said...

Bonjour mon amie, I like you Hunter's star block very much. Tres jolie! I hope to try it one day, but I don't have the special ruler. Maybe I can figure out how it is done with another ruler. Please continue to post your work. It's so inspiring!