19 Jul 2016

day and night quilt

I had a chance to have my day and night top quilted by a longarmer while visiting the UK. I am thrilled with the result. It was really worth having done as I would have ruined it trying to do it myself. Not very good at the quilting yet.  I will have to practice more on smaller quilts though. My quilt top had so many angles that I decided to go with a completely different look for the quilting and went for bubbles. I love it. I used white on white for the back and the binding is black.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Here are the bubbles close up.

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Thanks so much dear Joanne for stopping by and leaving a lovely message on my blog...
..... you posted this when I was ill in July so didn't get to post a comment I guess ..
..."....this is one amazing quilt, true dedication in finishing something with all this wonderful details.
God bless you this Christmas time and His keeping upon you in 2017.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Krishenkas Treasures said...

wow this is stunning so much detail