27 May 2018

Birthday card for Daniel

 I haven't made a card in ages but decided to get my markers out to make one for a special young man called Daniel. It is his birthday in June and he is turning 12.

Je n'ai pas fait de cartes depuis très longtemps mais j'ai décidé d'en faire une pour un jeune homme très special qui s'appele Daniel et qui aura 12 ans en juin.

I got my copic markers out, bought a lovely digistamp from Mo's digital pencil and had a great time making the card.

J'ai sorti mes marqueurs copic, acheté une image digi, et je me suis bien amusé a colorier la carte







 




1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

What a brilliant card Joanne, I love it very much, you did a great job colouring it of course, you’re a colourist for sure.
I’ve made mine and posted it, I pray it makes it there in time, thanks for sharing your creativity,
Hugs and prayers Shaz in Oz.x